Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Part 1 of Who said it's the end at December 21, 2012? The I Ching

The very ancient I Ching is a Chinese book about world views and philosophies of life.
It is normally used for carrying out predictions of the future of the person consulting, serving as a kind of Tarot.

Studies were conducted on the I Ching by the writer and philosopher Terence McKenna, using software he developed called "Time Wave Zero. "
These studies were transformed from the I Ching symbols in binary codes and equations, and data fed into software "Time Wave Zero. "

The result was that on the timeline, the I Ching has behaved as a sort of sine wave, with peaks up and down.
The study of these peaks, it was found that the dates that occurred in the positive peaks, were the dates on which occurred the great disaster of the planet earth, as the eruption of Mount Etna, the war led by Napoleon and his defeat, the 1st and 2nd world wars, among others.

Mysteriously the temporal cycle of the I Ching ends on December 21, 2012.

Example Screen Software "Time Wave Zero" created by Terence Mckenna

1 comment: